- Press Registration - For information about qualifying for a press pass, please send your request and complete contact information to PAN Communications at [email protected].
- Read the Guidelines for Press Registration (PDF)
- Non-Exhibiting Suppliers - Click here to register to attend the Show.
All information on file, including name, company, address, phone number and e-mail must be current in order to receive pre-registration confirmation.
The Press Room
At each trade show, World Shoe Association maintains a fully staffed media center. With access limited to registered members of the editorial press, this room is created as a lounge for editors to relax, conduct interviews and write breaking news articles. It also serves as the location for press conferences held by both WSA and show exhibitors.
Members of the editorial press are welcome to enjoy the convenience of the media center to:
- Pick up tickets for the WSA Opening Night Event (prior reservations required)
- Pick up show directory
- Obtain itinerary of events
- Hold meetings and interviews
- Use computers
- Enjoy a beverage
- Take a break to plan show schedule
- Pick up exhibitor press kits
- Attend the WSA Press Conference
- Obtain information on World Shoe Association
The Media Centers will include:
- A computer area to write stories and check email;
- A casual "intermission" place for you to take a break from walking the show;
- An area for you to conduct interviews with exhibitors and WSA officials; and
- A place to obtain exhibitor press kits.