The WSA Show will offer all registered editorial staff (including writers, editors and photographers) a press room at the Sands Expo and at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in which to relax, conduct interviews, write articles or check email. Just present your press badge to enter.
WSA Badge Pick-up and Press Registration
The press room also serves as the Press Registration area. At either press room, pre-registered members of the press can pick up their press badges. Unregistered editorial staff can show their business card (indicating their editorial title) and photo ID (e.g., driver's license) to register on site. Freelancers who have not been qualified and pre-registered must show a story assignment by a staff editor on the letterhead of a magazine, newspaper or other established media outlet. Web site staff requesting media registration will also be subject to verification.
Press Room Amenities
Within the press room, editorial staff with WSA press badges may:
- Pick up the show directory
- Obtain the show schedule of events
- Hold meetings and interviews
- Use press room computers with Internet access
- Use their own computers with free wireless Internet access
- Relax and enjoy a beverage
- Browse and collect exhibitor press kits
- Obtain information on WSA
WSA Media Contact: [email protected]